To get door-to-door driving directions, enter your address or zip code. Get Directions
To Boothbay Harbor and Smugglers Cove Inn
- Take I-95 North through New Hampshire into Maine. (Note: I-95 becomes the Maine Turnpike.)
- Take Exit 28 onto Route 1 North. You will go through three towns on Route 1: Brunswick, Bath, and Wiscasset. As you leave the village of Wiscasset, you will cross a bridge. About a mile after the bridge, turn right onto Route 27 South.
- Continue on Route 27 South to Boothbay Harbor.
- At the stoplight, turn left onto Ocean Point Road (Route 96 East).
- Go exactly 4.7 miles. Smugglers Cove Inn will be on the right, right on the stunning Maine Coast!